With exceptional image quality in an intuitive and affordable
system, rapid diagnostics and guided procedures at the bedside
just got easier. It’s a different way to view ultrasound.
Easy to use at the point of care. Just gel and go.
No buttons. No knobs. No keyboard. No problem.
Touch commands and stylus for easy operation.
On-board annotation library and free-typing capability.
Easy image quality. It’s a new vision for ultrasound.
- Concurrent acquisition technology provides fast, high-resolution
- imaging for exceptional anatomy visualization during FAST, cardiac and pleural exams.
- Depth-synchronized optimization with adjustable gain.
- CrossXBeam™ and Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI).
- Power Doppler and Color modes.
Cleanability. Go from patient to patient with speed
and convenience. Just clean and go.
Single-surface screen – no seams, no monitor frame.
Easily sanitize and clean with medical disinfectants.
Internal probe connector flush with surface.
Portability. Location no longer matters. Just pop and go.
- Sleek design provides flexibility to fit at the bedside or trauma bay.
- Choose the best configuration for you – cart or table dock.
- Universal docking system – easily go from cart to table dock, no tools required.
- Two removable probe holders give you more flexibility.
- Optional cart storage tray. Locking swivel wheels.
- Quick boot up time.
- One-hour battery scan time.
Data management and connectivity. Save. Transfer. Recall. Print. It’s that easy.
- Easy, user-friendly formats – JPEG or MP4 (one-minute loop capability).
- Simply save your images to SD Card or USB flash drive for easy archiving.
- Quickly transfer, drag and drop to your computer (PC or Mac).
- DVI port to display your images on an external monitor.
- Thermal printer option available.